With the Premier League now under way, Vital Wolves will be bringing you a new feature we have entitled The Vital Wolves Mauling.
This week was meant to be the turn of Manchester City, but unfortunately due to the Christmas period, they have been unable to find the time. So we thought we`d open it up to any Man City fans who just happen to be passing by!
Basically it’s 9 simple questions, if you are a Vital Manchester City user, login in your usual way and feel free to answer via the article comments option below. If not, just register by clicking this subtle link:
1. So second time around, what do you now make of Wolves, have your opinions changed on us since August?
2. Which Wolves player has caught your eye this season?
3. In August, your editors picks to go down were Hull, Portsmouth, and Bolton. What do you think of that prediction?
4. Lots has changed since our last meeting, you have yet another new manager. What do you make of all the off the field changes?
5. What do you think will happen in your game against Wolves?
6. Your editors early prediction for where you would finish was third, what do you make of that prediction, have the recent changes altered your expectations?
7. Your editors August prediction for the Premier League title was Chelsea, what do you think?
8. Who will take the other Champions League spots?
9. Final thoughts?
This website is 100% by the fans and we are looking for people to help out on Vital Wolves. We need writers, match reporters and forum moderators. Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well, why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital Wolves.