With the Premier League now under way, Vital Wolves will be bringing you a new feature we have entitled The Vital Wolves Mauling.
Basically it’s 10 questions with an editor from the Vital website of our next opponents (clever huh?)
So this week it’s Vital Hull.
1. What do you make of Wolves, how do you think they have faired back in the Premier League?
You seem to have done ok judging by your results. Both sides have made an OK start, but a win for either would turn that into a good start.
2. Which Wolves player would you like in your team?
Sylvain Ebanks-Blake would be a good addition, although we are yet to really see what he can do in the Premier League.
3. Ultimately do you think Wolves will avoid the drop?
No – I think you may go down, but that’s also because we’ll both be competing to avoid those three places.
4. What are your thoughts on how your season has gone so far?
We started promisingly, then had a horror showing against Spurs. Last Saturday’s win over Bolton was crucial, and if we are to survive again, we must tagret three points on Saturday.
5. What do you think will happen in your game against Wolves?
Ultimately I think the game may end in a draw, 1-1 or 2-2. I can see both sides scoring.
6. Where will your side be come the end of the season?
Hopefully still in the Premier League. think we’d all take 17th again now, but would hope for a slight improvement, so 15th or 16th.
7. Will you be happy with that?
Most definitely, especially given the dreaded ‘second season syndrome.’
8. Who will win the Premier League?
9. Who will go down?
Portsmouth, Wolves and Birmingham City
10. Final thoughts?
Safe journey to all attending the game. Hopefully it’s an entertaining game, but City are the ones returning home with a smile on their face!
This website is 100% by the fans and we are looking for people to help out on Vital Wolves. We need writers, match reporters and forum moderators. Perhaps you are a budding journalist or even just someone who is very opinionated? Well, why not join our team? If this interests you please contact Vital Wolves.